memorial Rainbow bridge

Today, March 15, 2009, is the 4th anniversary of the day that my Charlie went to the Bridge. At that time, three of my dearest friends from the old AOL board sent me a pendant that was a little urn. (two of them on are on this board...you know who you are...and why isn't the third one here????) I couldn't put ashes in it because they were in a sealed container and I didn't want to, anyway. I put in some of his black fur. I wore it to Church today, did some errands, and about an hour after I got home noticed the urn part was gone. I was devestated! I wear this once a year and I manage to lose it!

I've searched the house, the car, the groceries and their bags, the parking spaces I used...no luck yet. I will check at Church tomorrow, but if not there it has to be at home, because I was wearing a coat with a tie at the waist the rest of the time, and it couldn't have fallen out.

St. Anthony is helping me....I intend to find this. This gift is very important to me. The only thing that keeps me from hysteria is that I have more of his fur in a box in my bedroom.

I am quite emotional about this anniversary this year for some reason. Losing the urn didn't help.

Judy

Thank you for sharing. It's good to have so many online to help you through times like this. Take care of yourself Judy. :luv:

Back