memorial Rest In Peace, Teddy

bloombergj

Owned by
1 cocker
We lost Teddy last week. He was a special part of our family for the past 15 years. He was a strong dog until the end, going on nightly walks until the day before he died. Teddy suffered from dementia (according to the vet). He had good days and bad days, but old age finally caught up with him.

I’ve been living on the west coast the past few months, and Teddy lived with Mom and Dad in the midwest. Considering Teddy’s age, I had a feeling I might not see him again when I left Iowa in May. Before I got in my car to leave I gave him a hug, and with tears in my eyes told him he was a “good dog.”

Teddy wasn’t just a good dog. He was a great dog, and we're so sad he's gone. We’ll miss his happy personality, his loyalty, his tricks, his toy rabbits, they way his tongue didn’t seem to quite fit in his mouth, the way he opened presents, and how he would look for us out the front window when he knew it was time for us to come home. So many memories. So many good times. Goodbye, Teddy.

Teddy memorial.jpgTeddy Tribute small copy.jpg

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear about Teddy. Thank you for sharing his past with us. He was a great dog. Love the pictures that spell out his name. How did you do it?

Sorry to hear about your loss. We have lost a corgi this past Sunday. This is a wonderful support group and we hope all is well. I guess Teddy and Coco are together at the bridge. It does not matter how many years they are around it seems that it is not enough time. Still having dreams about her, she was the baby in the family and the boys loved her.

Last edited:
It does sound like Teddy was a wonderful dog, and I know you'll miss him. It sounds like he had a great life. He will always be in your heart.

I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Teddy, enjoy the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry for your loss. Teddy is in good company at the Rainbow Bridge with lots of our beloved furkids.

Sorry for Teddy's passing, I know Tasha is waiting at the bridge for him, all all of the other fur friends! We are here to listen!

Thank you for all the kind words from everyone. My family misses Teddy, but we're glad we had him for so long. I made the photo collage in his name using a program called Shape Collage I found online.

I'm sorry for the loss of your boy, RIP Teddy you were loved and will be missed. :paw:

Back