memorial Rex and Buffy's Photoshoot

jchan

Owned by
3 cockers
Hello, as some of you may know from my message in the introduction forum, my baby boy Rex left us due to cancer yesterday. Several days before he departed my wife and I hired a photographer to capture some memories for us. These were taken at the UC Berkeley campus where I work.

We received the preview today and I wanted to share with everyone.

Rex is wearing a black collar and has short straight hair.

Buffy is wearing a red collar and has curly hair.

Thanks

Jeff :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyrrb2str4E

[video=youtube;Eyrrb2str4E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyrrb2str4E[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is that was beautiful. :luv: Thank you for being patient while you posts were being approved. I will move this thread to the memorial section when I get home.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Jeff, I will watch it later when I have time. I'm on (believe it or not) dial up.

That was really beautiful, thank you for letting us watch! Welcome to MCS, and I am so sorry for your loss!

Please pass the tissue Karen...that was lovely. Thank you for sharing.

While we never quit grieving for them the pain gets a little less sharp. And smiles return as we think of them and how they filled our lives with love and joy.

Jeff that was amazing. He looked very happy and content. You can tell he loved you guys very much. I have to ask, how has Buffy been?

I bet the three of you are grieving right now. It must be very hard. Just watching people go through this makes me cry:(

That was beautiful , thank you for sharing. I am sorry for your loss, it eases with time but we never stop missing them.

Hi everyone, thanks for the kind messages. It's been difficult but we are all trying to continue on with our daily lives. I went back to work for the first time since Rex got sick and it was hard to concentrate. I'm sure it will get better with time.

I am so sorry for your loss. The photo tribute was lovely. I know you will always treasure the photos and the memories. Rex looked like our Buffie, so that made me cry even more. It is easy to see how special and loved Rex was. I know you are heartbroken.

(I tried to post this the other day and for some reason, I couldn't post). That has been happening to me a lot lately.

Beautiful photos. Wish I had thought of that with my babies I lost.

Run free Rex.

sent from Country Girl's Bamfette ReZound using Xparent RED HOT Tapatalk!

Back