Summer 2018 :)

lyndor

Love to see some of your beautiful videos and photos from 2017/2018 - we are just heading into the summer in the southern hemisphere!

That was cute. They didn't seem eager to get wet. I'll have to post a picture or video of Hoshi. Fall just started but it been hot this past week.

That was neat. It's always fun to try new stuff with you dogs just to see what they do and how they handle it. It is exactly like a parent with their kids!

I'm not sure how Callie is going to take to the water. I took her out in my canoe on Friday, and had to stop her from jumping out a couple of times!

I'm not sure how Callie is going to take to the water. I took her out in my canoe on Friday, and had to stop her from jumping out a couple of times!
She might have been spooked by the motion of the boat. Maybe bring some tasty treats next time to distract her.

If the food doesn't work, take a favorite toy. Fi never found food as motivating as toys. Food was okay but if toys went with us, she forgot all about the surrounding distractions.

She might have been spooked by the motion of the boat. Maybe bring some tasty treats next time to distract her.

I don't think she was spooked. I think it was more she wanted to get out and explore. The water was calm as anything, and we were close to shore.

If the food doesn't work, take a favorite toy. Fi never found food as motivating as toys. Food was okay but if toys went with us, she forgot all about the surrounding distractions.

I had a toy w/her. She wasn't interested in it. Actually, other than when she tried to jump out, she was pretty calm. She even took a nap!

Back