This may be it!

This is so exciting! I can relate, we get our Gracie this weekend and I am elated! Everything is ready for her arrival :D

Some days it doesn't seem real. I think it will finally sink in when I'm able to see the pups in person.

The pups will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. All the pics I've seen so far have been of one of the black and tan ones and if I can't get the black one, I really don't care. The picture she sent me today was so cute that I honestly didn't care that it wasn't the black female. It won't be too much longer B4 I can go and see them and make my pick. Then, as long as the breeder has no problem w/me taking a pic and posting it, you'll get to see my puppy! I am so excited. I'm having a problem when I go any place that sells dog supplies of not buying a ton of stuff.

Dizzy, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures.

It's going to depend on which puppy I get. But the one that was so cute was a black and tan w/a bit of white on it. It made me think of a calico cat, so I came up w/the name of Calico Cutie, Callie for short.

Today for the first time, she sent me a pic of all the girls. Out of the 3, the one I like best is one of the black and tan ones. I'm hoping she doesn't decide that's the pup she wants. But, they're all cute, so I don't really care.

Saturday, the 9th! And, if I get the black one, I think I'd name her Shades of Ebony and call her Shady for short.

Thanks. I hope to take pics on the 9th, but won't post them w/out the breeder's permission. I know not everyone wants pics of their animals all over the internet, so until she's all mine, I'm only posting if I have permission. My only problem w/taking pics is, I have a dumb phone and my camera is not working. I turn it on and get a lens error message.

Tomorrow's the day I get to see the pups! I was able to get my camera to work, so I need to be sure it's charged up. And, I need to get her address off my e-mail. I'll only need directions once we get close to her house. I know the way up to that area since I've driven it often. I'm just not familiar w/all the roads in the town she lives in.

Didn't even bother w/my camera, but hubby took a bunch of pics w/his phone. We still don't know which one I'm getting. Our favorite was the black girl, so we'll see. And, I'll be bringing her home in 2 weeks!

I'm excited. I didn't really want to leave yesterday, but I had to. And, I REALLY didn't want to leave w/out my puppy, but I have stuff to do B4 I can bring her home. The breeder is excited that I'm getting her because I have the horses, the chickens and go canoeing. She figures my puppy will have a blast!

If I did this right, there's a pic of me w/the 3 girls. My choices, the black and white one, the middle one, then the other black and tan, so we'll see.

They're all cute! Take them all! :heart_eyes: Thanks for the picture.

Back