This may be it!

Oh Dizzy they are all just darling! What a hard decision.

Thanks. I'm so excited! I don't know how I'm going to get thru the next 2 weeks! And Manuel, much as I'd like to take all 3, I'm not ready for 3 dogs! Plus, they're all spoken for.

Aren't they the cutest things? It's been a long time since I've had a puppy, so I may very well be asking a ton of questions in the next couple of weeks. Plus, I've never gotten one when someone wasn't home all day. When I got Ebony, it was B4 I got married and still lived w/my parents, so my mom was home all day. Every dog I've gotten after that was when I was home all day. So, I'm not sure what to do w/her during the day. I'll be starting a new thread to ask that so the question and answer aren't lost here.

1 week to go. I sent the breeder an e-mail today to ask if she knows yet which one I'm getting and to ask some questions to help her settle into her new home more quickly. I plan on going to Wal-Mart this week to get a crate and other things, so I need to know B4 I go. Plus, I wanted to be sure as to when she'll be needing her next shots so I can set up a vet appointment. I'm going to admit to not wanting to go any place once I get her cuz I'm going to want to stay home, or at the farm and play w/her!

I don't know how many times I've turned on my computer the last couple of days just so I can see whether or not she's sent me an e-mail telling me which pup I'm getting.

I don't know how many times I've turned on my computer the last couple of days just so I can see whether or not she's sent me an e-mail telling me which pup I'm getting.
I can imagine! I would be going nuts!

Back