Welcome to your new forum!

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I finished this morning around 6am. It's working! There's a few more things I need to do. Let me know if you have any problems. All the posts show as "new" so catch up where you left off then mark the forums read (click the Forums tab then click Mark forums read). Tell me what you think of it. Here's a few tips if you're having trouble: http://mycockerspaniel.com/forum/index.php?threads/important-new-forum-tips.8804/

Last edited:
Wow Manuel love the pictures. I will be playing around this morning. :cool:

Juanita what a lovely shot of JJ! Pye says hi to his brudder.

I haven't been following this, been busy so I was a bit shocked when I went to get on, but I was able to figure it out. This forum setup is the same as another one I'm on. So, I'll actually know how to do stuff!

Thanks all for your comments on JJ's picture. Sue Alandar of "Furbabies By Sue" does one for me every year.:)

It's hard to get a decent photo of him since he's so black that you can't see his expressive eyes.

So glad you sent me the e-mail I thought I had lost you when checking my bookmarks, Peggy is watching the birds out the living room window foggy here in southern Oregon

So glad you sent me the e-mail I thought I had lost you when checking my bookmarks, Peggy is watching the birds out the living room window foggy here in southern Oregon
Welcome back! Good to hear from you again. :wave:

Hi I have been a bad boy. I have been gone for a while I will sit and stay awhile now that I am here.

Back