Well water

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
I read Polly's post about well water causing stomach issues for her pets. I've never heard of this. I grew up drinking well water. It didn't smell good and wasn't best for washing but I don't remember any health issues. I saw part of our well once and wonder how sanitary it really was. Please share if you or your pets had health problems with well water. How did you find out? What kind of problems did you have.

I use city tap water for drinking and don't mind. Only problems I've had is sandy water when they repair the water mains. I do use bottled water for some appliances at home.

I read Polly's post about well water causing stomach issues for her pets. I've never heard of this. I grew up drinking well water. It didn't smell good and wasn't best for washing but I don't remember any health issues. I saw part of our well once and wonder how sanitary it really was. Please share if you or your pets had health problems with well water. How did you find out? What kind of problems did you have.

I use city tap water for drinking and don't mind. Only problems I've had is sandy water when they repair the water mains. I do use bottled water for some appliances at home.
Manuel I haven't had any problems from my well since we bought this cabin and moved in almost 20 years ago. My homeopath said it was moving
from city chlorinated water to the well. Michael and I were ok, it was just Pak Pook and Pep that were bothered with it. In time, they adjusted to it.

Do you still use well water for drinking and pets or bottled water? They say well water is hard but I've noticed just as much scaling problems on our bath fixtures with city water. It even builds up on Hoshi's water bowl. I'm thinking about using a filtration system

Manuel we use our well water.
Do you still use well water for drinking and pets or bottled water? They say well water is hard but I've noticed just as much scaling problems on our bath fixtures with city water. It even builds up on Hoshi's water bowl. I'm thinking about using a filtration sys

Back