Hello from Washington.

Crumpet

We have two Cockers. One is English, his name is Crumpet. One is American and she is Haley. Both are from show dog families, but their destiny was to be pets. We like to take long walks.

Crumpet

Thank you. English Cockers are fairly rare in our area, so it is fun to be able to hear stories from all over. I have had spaniels since I was a child. The only dogs for me!

dizzy

Thank you. English Cockers are fairly rare in our area, so it is fun to be able to hear stories from all over. I have had spaniels since I was a child. The only dogs for me!
They're rare here as well. I don't know how many times I've been asked what kind of dog Callie is.

Crumpet

Twice now we have met other English Cockers. That is in 3 years. We were lucky to find a good breeder within a short driving distance. Crumpet was the litter runt, but he grew up and is such a good dog. And yes, most people do not know the breed and are curious. Since we have both English and American Cockers, we can point out the difference. I love them both. And they really are different.

dizzy

I don't think I've ever met another English Cocker. I rarely see American Cockers, either.