off topic Live action Lady & The Tramp

cockermom

Owned by
2 cockers
Lady actually belongs to a friend of mine near us, Gail.
She is a trainer for hunting and agility, she worked with Chase before he got sick. She's an awesome lady and cocker advocate. The Cockers name is Rose. Coincidentally my Chases breeder has a Cocker named Marilyn who was Lady for a trailer for the re-release of Lady and the Tramp that came out last year. Gail has Marilyns sire who she got from our breeder when he was younger. Such a small world, so now I know two movie stars 😘

Dale

Lady actually belongs to a friend of mine near us, Gail.
She is a trainer for hunting and agility, she worked with Chase before he got sick. She's an awesome lady and cocker advocate. The Cockers name is Rose. Coincidentally my Chases breeder has a Cocker named Marilyn who was Lady for a trailer for the re-release of Lady and the Tramp that came out last year. Gail has Marilyns sire who she got from our breeder when he was younger. Such a small world, so now I know two movie stars 😘
You are famous by association!! How did I miss this casting call--I could have provided both Lady and the Tramp (my other dog, Chip). Baxter does not share his spaghetti, though...
When does this movie come out? I can´t wait.

cockermom

Owned by
2 cockers
I'm not sure... a sad note, Marilyn my breeders Lady passed away last week of acute kidney failure, she was not even 5. Such a heartbreaking loss... she was at Westminster, plus agility and tracking titles.