Different trims?

Ashlee
Yes! Please after pictures. One thing.. have the groomer shave the underside of the ears. The shaved ears are also very important to keep the air flowing thru the ear to help keep ear infections and ear mites at a minimum. I keep my Tunie's ears completely shaved because she has a bad ear. Personally, I don't do skirts any longer because mine wear jackets indoors all winter long, and the skirt just gets in the way. But, I do use the blades that Robin and Linny suggested on the rest of mine.

Oh of course I will have her shave the inside of ears! And probably trim the outside, I just don't want it shaved is all. :)

What is a "topknot" for dogs?! lol :redface:

Oh yes and I will have many "after" pics! And I'm going to record a video of her doing all of her pretty tricks!!

Topknot is the poofy head, not shaved nekid, but groomed so it gives a nice dome -- um, if it's too long, it's bangs, if it's too short, it makes the head look flatish.

Here's a few pics of topknots on some of my favorite show dogs - check out that beautiful head on Rum Runner.

http://www.pollyspetparlor.com/legend/boys.htm

Thanks for the head shots Linny!

That puppy is the cutest little thing!

Ashlee - check out my photo album of Ellie Mae. You will see several styles of top knot the most recent is the closest I have come to getting it right. lol

Thanks Dot!

Omg... :lol:~~

2z6cakm.jpg

iqxbaw.jpg

Last edited:
Back