TPLO for Reagan

Amanda

Owned by
3 cockers
Reagan is at the vet getting her pre-op work up and xrays. She will spend the night tonight and they will do the TPLO in the morning and should come home Wednesday. They will call me once the blood work and EKG come back then again tonight around eight to let me know how she is doing.

Tomorrow I hope to have an update by lunch time, but I'm not sure where she is on the schedule for surgery in the morning.

Hugs and prayers for you & Reagan. May this one be IT for the poor baby girl

Strongest of Cocker prayers going out for Reagan. Like Linda hoping that this is the last of her sugeries. Will be thinking of you both tomorrow.

Amanda:

You and Reagan will be in my sincerest thoughts and prayers as you both go through this.:wub:

If I can be of any assistance with advice, just let me know. I know that Manuel also has experience with one of his through this kind of procedure.-_-;

We are all here to help and support.:thumbsup:

We too, continue to keep you and Reagan in our thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Reagan that all goes well. And prayers for you, that you don't drive yourself crazy with worry!

Prayers that this is the last surgery for your little girl. With all you have done, you have truly been an angel on this earth for her.

I think that's a good idea having her there tonight although I would be missing her. That should make it easy for them to have everything ready for surgery. I bet she will be the first case tomorrow. Sending cocker prayers to you and Reagan. :luv:

I certainly hope everything goes VERY well with this surgery, the last one for Reagan EVER (it had better be that!) We have all been so concerned about this little girly, and I personally have fallen big time for her, watching her in her crate.

Her pre-op work up came back good, so she is on the schedule for first thing in the morning. She will be the first one they do (unless an emergency comes in) after rounds, so she should go in around 9:00. Her TPA (Tibial Plateau Angle) was about 30 degrees; they will rotate it to I think somewhere around 5 degrees.

I miss her a lot, and Gretchen is sleeping besides Reagan's empty crate. I am so ready for her to be better and I know she is too.

I am trying to stay busy this morning. They just called and are giving her the meds to put her under. I should have an update in 2-4 hours.

Wow, hope all is going well and she will soon be running around and getting into things - LOL

Thanks for all the support. It really helps to know ya'll are here. One hour down at least one to go.

Back