Please check in

Thanks for checking in and I love the pictures. Strange how her ear infections have improved. Is it more humid in Korea?
It is! Incredibly humid. Within two weeks of landing back in Korea she developed the worst ear infection she'd ever had (after being infection free for two years in the US). The vet also thinks she's allergic to something in the environment there so we're super happy to be back in the States!

20170730_141546.jpg It's been a while since I've been here. Other than a very mild UTI, Freya is doing great. She's on an antibiotic. She's growing up! She's a petite 17 pounds and we call her our little mountain goat. We have a huge log in our yard that she loves jumping up on. The deck table is another favorite. Once she jumped from a deck box ONTO the deck rail and was just standing there! She nearly gave me a heart attack! We had to move all furniture away from the railing. She's losing the "puppy crazies" and is more snuggleable and less wiggly. Here she is on "her" box that we had to move.

Once she jumped from a deck box ONTO the deck rail and was just standing there! She nearly gave me a heart attack!
She probably looked at you saying, "Oh, that was nothing." She looks cute in her puppy cut.

Back