rescue A sneak peek of what we have so far!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
For Angelo's Raffle!
Signed and numbered 25/50 21"x24" print by Terri Voss donated by CSCCO
null_zps20b4e5b2.jpg

Large plaque
null_zps336bdfe1.jpg

Jacket by Cockercouture
null_zpsd017434a.jpg

Hats by The Mad Dog Hatter
null_zps65a563a9.jpg

null_zps5333e066.jpg

Last edited:
And there is a really beautiful red hat that Vicki, who is MadDogHatter made to coordinate with Noel's beautiful red jacket if you want it for your girly baby. :luv:

:::hanging my head in shame::: I no longer have one of my dog beds in my house but I used to, Robin's seen them. As Riley got older and more arthritic the bed I made began to wear out and I got him a very expensive orthopedic bed from Orvis thinking it would be better on his joints. None of the dogs have really ever liked it and I was just talking to Keith about making another bed for them since Dylan and Riley liked the one I made them so much better.

However, both of my granddogs have beds made by me, Knute even has two. His newest one has fleece on one side for the winter when you want to be all snuggily and warm and cloth on the other side for the summer when he wants to be cooler. They have promised to take pictures of their beds tonight so I can get them to Robin. There will be a bed for the auction however. I promise.

I love that print!! But no the dog is not included with the jacket, lol. She is serving as a model.

Nicole the look on her face is priceless. LOL Its like she is the IT model....look at me lol. Stop pose and then keep walking. This is her stop and pose shot hahhaha

Back