rescue And so, we will add another

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
incoming!!!

Sigh,

owner surrender. 9 month old intact male. Likes kids -- owners don't have time or are in a 'transition' period.

His name is unusual - and soo appropriate

they named him "IMPULSE" :wacko::-":$%&#!:

Last edited:
Impulse, is really cute. He looks a little like Dylan. Bet you don't have him long. Are you going to change his name?

Darn tootin I'll be changing that name.

Should we have a name idea contest?

It can't be:

Freckles, or Oreo, or Domino or any of the typical black/white names. I sort of like two names,

you know, like Blossom Possum, and Choo Choo Charlie and Kermie the wormy or Dilly Pood.

We had one we named Little Stinker. hehehehe funny little cockapoo puppy.

Maybe a St. Patties Day theme ???:p

Maybe they were Star Trek fans. Impulse would have been a good name for Gabby since it suits his character. He's real cute and I hope he finds a home soon. If I come up with any good names, I'll post them here. A nice Irish name would probably suit him.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head: Seamus, Swift (After the author), Gulliver (Same author "Gulliver's Travels"), Boyle (Boyle's Law), Corky (County Cork), O'Toole, O'Riley (Then he could be O'Riley Roo, like my Riley Roo.)

Linny
He's darling! I will think of names tomorrow. I'm tired!
God.. another reason why I HATE PEOPLE!

He's lucky to be with you..

Wait!! Lucky Shamrock!

If he's as mischievious as Dylan he could be a Leprechaun! Don't know the two names becuase, with everything Dylan's gotten into lately, all I can think of is Sneaky Leprechaun and I don't think you want to saddle him with that. I do like Polly's suggestion of Lucky Shamrock because he'll be very lucky when he makes it to CIN.

Linny
I love Marley the name you chose! It sure suits the little guy.

Back