Andis Clippers

Kathy

Owned by
2 cockers
I have owned the same pair of Oster Turbo clippers for many years,had wonderful service out of them and always really enjoyed them but after the many years of use they had gotten very loud and had just about give out.
I knew it had come time for a new pair and I have to have a clipper I can use my blades with so thought I would try the Andis. Robin had told me she loved hers and now I know why!! They are so quiet, cut so smooth and sooooo very wonderful,I have fallen in love with them. I got the five speed in a pretty pink and black color. They are much smaller and lighter than my Osters,have a grip to them and feel absolutely wonderful when using...they came with a ceramic blade which was also very nice and did not seem to get as hot as quick. They have five speeds so it is good to use the low,very quiet speed for young Cole's fine hair and the more powerful speeds on Levi's much thicker coat. I just cannot recommend them enough.

View attachment 8493
They are kinda expensive but I just kept watching e-bay for several weeks and won a new pair for about half what they cost on websites :)

Last edited:
Those look like nice clippers. Very pretty color! I have my pair of wahl chromado, I have had for several years. They are pretty quiet and cordless, I have bought a couple new blades for it. Glad you were able to get a pair much cheaper. Always great to save money.

It's almost time to replace my Andis clippers, I will look into these!

I'm going to think about the also. I've always used the old stanby Oster Goldens. I have 3 of them.

Polly...I thought of you because we both have used and loved Osters for many years,it was a tough decision for me not to get another pair but glad I went with these. Hubbie got them for my Birthday. These are really nice and lots lighter than my old pair,lots better on the wrist. I also really liked the ceramic blade that come with them and the low speed is really nice getting the young ones use to clippers :) My osters were loud and sounding like they were falling apart...lol

I will certainly have to keep them in mind, especially with a young one coming to us soon.

Back