Asia Now Jumps into the Car!

BlueJay

Owned by
1 cocker
Well, thanks for the helplful tips for trying to get the knucklehead Asia into the back of the 4x4....nothing helped, even the suggestion from Manuel to try the steak. But, she now is a "Frequent Rider." Here's how it happened.......

Got on her lead, pulled her up to the back seat of the 4x4 and no way was she going in. My daughter, in a stern voice says......GET IN THAT CAR!!!! She hopped in the car@@ I took her to the park and played ball with her and ever since then, she's the first one in! She is a knucklehead!

Patti, Ruffian & Asia Behr......Honorary Cocker Members

That's great to hear. She's more interested in playing than eating I guess. :)

YAY Asia! I cannot imagine having to pick her up and put her there so it's good she learned all right. Mozie learned DROP IT that way too. :naughty: I don't know what he managed to pick up but it scared me enough to scream at him and - voila! - drop it learned.

Patti!
Greatest news ever! That Ashia! She sure shows her cocker spaniel heritage! :lol:

Well... except I think most of our babies would have pounced on the steak!:thumbsup:

My guys would have killed themselves trying to get into a vehicle for steak!!!!

Whahooo. WTG Asia, it is so much more fun going to the park when you help get there yourself. However, the girls think that any steaks you pass up should be sent their way. They even offered to pay the postage.

Way to gooooo! Good puppeh. ;)

(I hafta spell out "Way To Go". No abbreviations for me. Looks too much like "WTF" when I first read it. LOL)

Back