Bath Day at the Bennetts

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Today I go into work late.. 3:30 till 10pm.. it's the end of the month and I have to change over the store for the new sale. Thank goodness our sales are monthly LOL..

When I got up this morning.. I decided it's bath day!!!

So Pep got his first, then Pogo, then Tunie then Stormy!
They are all in their robes. Now I'm getting ready to blow them out. I let them sit for about an hour before blowing them.

I used my crown royale shampoo on all but Pep, he got his vet shampoo.. then I sprayed them down with "Stuff" and I will blow them out now and use a little crown royale finishing spray.:)

Then I will sit!!!

I bet they all smell wonderful! I would love to see them in their bathrobes...how cute! You need to relax before you go to work now....phew!

Polly, send some of that energy here please.

I'm still in jammies.

Chip needs to be zoom groomed, he is looking pretty scraggly. Kermie looks like a chia pet, he needs a trim.

I wish I could toss them all in the tub at the same time and let them wash each other :p

Farley could really use a bath . . . I really should have bathed him before competing with him in obedience, but I couldn't find the energy. So he's not clean. Grace is, because my friend's daughters took her for a walk, and she got filthy from the mucky roads. Jack Jack's clean because he just got home from a show. So Farley's the odd man out this week.

Linny & Kelly I know.. it does take energy to bathe them. I just like getting them all done. I'm not off again till Thurs.. and we plan on taking them for a ride in the car Thurs. I snip and trim them as I groom and brush.. Pep and Tunie don't need zoomies with the clippers, but I may just do Pogo and Stormy tomorrow morning.

I finally am happy with their feet. I have never done them well enough. I'm finally understanding how to do them, so I'm happy!

Betty.. their bathrobes are just matching jackets I had made for them.. I don't like the print so I use them as bathrobes LOL.. my crew each have 8 jackets each LOLOL..

Here are their bathrobes, this is from an earlier bath.

They look so cute in their coats Polly :)

Farley and Grace get bathed as needed . . . usually once a month or so. Jack Jack is the one that gets regular baths because of his long coat. He can go 2 weeks, but that's the max.

Those bathrobes/jackets are adorable! Mine probably have about 5 or 6 coats each...rofl.

Thanks Manuel.. LOL.. I let them sit in their robes about 2 hours, then one at a time I blew their leg feathers and ears out.. since I keep their backs short those were dry.. I was tired by the time I got to work LOL..

I was telling Linny that I had over 600 price changes, we didn't even get to the sale tags yet.. we will get those done today. We have to have the price changes up because of the California Weights and Measures can fine you if the tags are not right. And, it's a big store LOL.:p

Back