Call from robin - one pup so far

Robin, I noticed the nice dome heads last night. These are going to be beautiful puppies/cockers. Allee has a very pretty head......Can't wait to really get to see them....Allee looks a little anxious. Was she nervous when she was having them. She is such a sweet, sweet girl!....Joyce

Oh yeah I'll go in Thursday afternoon to get it off.
Dem babies are determined little burgers. I am in love with their compact little bodies and their boxy lil heads. I think this is gonna be a great litter to choose from. Only thing is there'll be decisions to make. That's the part I hate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be a while before you know which one is pick and which ones go to show homes or pet homes. Hope your knee holds out while working them on lead training.

PS, does sire owner get second pick, puppy back?

It's so exciting. I'm in love with all of them. Do you think any of them will be chocolate or is it too soon to tell?

They're all black. Mom must not've carried her dad's recessive brown gene and sire didn't carry any tan point genes. Darn it. But at least these will be brown factored!
Annette decided she'd take the stud fee but we are gonna coown the pick. She's also gonna help find homes.

Robin, When and how will you evaluate them? Will you do temperament and performance evaluation as well as conformation?.......That would make a great program for our club's education compliance not to mention how interesting it would be. If you evaluate at your place, it would be too far for most to come....and too far to bring them closer to us. The puppy puzzle is very interesting in learning to evaluate.....8 weeks I think is the recommendation from that source. I can evaluate the temperament.....and drive. That is always intersting. I always am looking for Pack and some prey.......It will be fun to watch them develop. I know they are going to be very nice. You are going to have a hard job deciding......Doesn't the white disappear on the blacks in time?...Joyce

They are all just so precious. Weird I thought Hershey was the Dad to these pups. Or do you co own him?

Nope hersh's been mine from even before birth.
Puppies' sire is Cobe, CH Dreamshadow's Carbon Copy

Back