Choo Choo Charlie says:

Fostermom

Owned by
Over 10 cockers
Love my good and plenty :p

Here's his vet report - we just got back:

Ok, we just got back from the vet. He did very well, despite his whining and wanting to say hi to everyone.

Heart: GOOD

Heartworm/Lyme test: neg

weight: 23.6 with his coat on - still skinny

teeth: GREAT

Now, I was really only worried about one thing. Every time I took his picture, his eyes did not have that yellow area, showing that light was reflecting in and bouncing back. I was extremely worried about cataracts.

However, today I learned something new, and I'm happy to report:

It's perfectly normal. It's called Tapetum -- and it just means his reflection in the back of eye is a different color. It happens and is not an issue.. after carefully examining his eyes, they are AOK.

Here's a few pictures of him from today. OH and we are good to go for his neuter on Wednesday. We had pre-surgicial bloodwork done today too.

Last edited:
He is really cute, Linda. I was out of town for a while. Did I miss his story? If not, could you tell us where Charlie came from? Hope all goes well with his neuter.

What a happy boy...maybe not so happy on Wednesday when he goes back but what a smile he has. Glad that all seems to be good. Good to hear that there is nothing wrong with his eyes cause they are beautiful.

Linny he is looking better and better! He sure reminds me of my Pookie!

Glad to hear he passed his exam with flying colors. :thumbsup: That's a cute shirt he has on. This is probably the first time anyone's paid him any attention. How is he adjusting to his new surrounds?

karenwalksthedogs said:
He is really cute, Linda. I was out of town for a while. Did I miss his story? If not, could you tell us where Charlie came from? Hope all goes well with his neuter.

I think this is the same boy in Linda's We have the new guy post.

:thumbsup: On the Hershey Boy forsure.

Polly I was thinking the same thing about looking like your guy.
Anita

Back