Coco all Nekkid!

sab3mmom

Owned by
2 cockers
Poor old dude has been having potty problems and really smells so I made the decision to strip his self completely out tonight. Good grief! It takes nearly as long if not longer to strip a cocker as it does to spiff one! Charlie got a spiff, toenail trim, ears cleaned (twice) and total spa treatment last night in about 1.5 hours. Two hours to strip Coco and his ears haven't been cleaned nor his toenails trimmed. Course he likes to bite so I spend a LOT of time trying to protect my fingers! Sound asleep in his freshly laundered cubby now - the cranky old dude...guess I better let him have a baby blankie tonight cause he's gonna be cold. Tomorrow I'll try those toenails and ears...enough mints and he might actually be cooperative! Never met a pooch who loves starlight mints as much as Coco! :p

You need LOTS of patience to trim a cranky cocker. Gabby eventually says, "OK, enough already!" Then I call it quits and try to finish him up next time. ^_^

So where are the pics? Asha, Allee, Cookie, and Brittany were wanting to see a nekkid boy!

You're right it does take longer to do a T.D. (take down)

QUOTE=StormBeau66;14359]So where are the pics? Asha, Allee, Cookie, and Brittany were wanting to see a nekkid boy!

[/QUOTE]

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: LOL,

oh you would not wanna see pics of a nekkid boy so full of tumors. It would break your heart as it does mine. I had carefully let him grow out and trimmed to hide his problems...these are massive fatty growths he was allowed to get and he's just too old to have them off.

{{{Sharon}}}
He's beautiful, lumps or not! I kept my Pookie in a TD cut most of the time, when they are old, why bother them with clipping.^_^

He's beautiful, lumps or not! I kept my Pookie in a TD cut most of the time, when they are old, why bother them with clipping.^_^

Coco's dang sure not beautiful - in fact he's the most homely cocker I've ever met. He's got a hang dog look about him. In fact his daddy's name was Sad Sack. Although he was a "foster" I knew he was coming into his last home which just happened to be with me. Knew immediately when I saw him I was doing hospice. Important thing is to keep him clean, fed, warm, and loved as much as he will allow. Still cannot believe he's actually lasted a year so far! If I was a betting person...gone within two weeks of bringing his skinny self home! He's a fighter! (in more ways than one actually) :p

Back