Geesh!!!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
My Pogo, the brat, has been with us since 2004. He has now decided that he won't allow me to trim his muzzle with my clippers. At all! Today I tried giving him a melatonin which worked for clipping his toenails, but not his muzzle. I'm doing what I can with my scissors, but, geesh!
:naughty:

Any chance that he is having problems with his mouth (teeth, lip folds?) last time that Miss Hannah gave me trouble she had a cracked tooth and when I gripped her muzzle it evidently put pressure on her tooth which hurt her. Removed the tooth and we are back on mom doing trims, now it did not cure the nasty looks she gives me ;)

Shoot DJ! I wish.. but, his teeth are fine.. he won't let me do just under his chin either. I may have nicked him.. who knows..

That's how it was with Gabby. I could only trim so much a day then he would lose his patience and start snapping. Many times i just had to wear him down till he gave in. He would have been much happier born a short haired dog.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

That's how it was with Gabby. I could only trim so much a day then he would lose his patience and start snapping. Many times i just had to wear him down till he gave in. He would have been much happier born a short haired dog.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
I can trim him anywhere else. He doesn't care. It's just his muzzle.

Back