rescue Getting an owner surrender

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
This weekend. I haven seen him in person to know what color he is but he's a young pup who was thrown outside in 109 degree heat due to a child's allergies supposedly. They have a boxer they're not allergic to. Luckily they turned him over so he could have a life. His name is Wookie.
c8cb8b01.jpg

He's adorable. Hope he finds a good home real soon.

Robin, I have one of your T shirts, and I wear it a lot. I wear it so often the black cocker is getting gray. I'm not getting old, but he is!!! I get so many comments about that shirt! Yesterday I met a woman in the supermarket who asked if I had a cocker rescue. I explained about Robin. People sometimes wonder why I have a shirt with an Oklahoma rescue on it when I live in Connecticut!! Turns out she runs a boxer rescue. Yep, boxer...

I love my tee and wear it all the time!! I also have some tees that say kalamazoo on them from Anita that I treasure. Robin just text me. Wookus is a doll, she said he's a definate brown sable and only 6 months old. I HATE PEOPLE!!! He's never been vetted, needs to be neutered. I'm going to make some jewerly to go towards his care. I'll post it. Those on FB know that I have been making jewerly like crazy lately :D

Oh what is wrong with people :( he is a cute little guy. Robin is he a little thin, it kind of looks like it. I hope he finds a good home where he is loved like he should be.

Things are looking up for Wookie already, he now has you on his side.

He is a pretty sable, I don't think that you will have any trouble fining him a good home. At least they had him groomed (am presuming) and found you. Wonder how long before the kids become "allergic" to the boxer?

Looks like Wookie may have a new home thanks to FB and Polly's networking! You oldies on here remember Nicole in PA? She's seriously interested!!!

Looks like Wookie may have a new home thanks to FB and Polly's networking! You oldies on here remember Nicole in PA? She's seriously interested!!!

Yea!!!! Haven't seen Nicole post in a while, tell her to stop in and say Hi.

Love the 2nd picture. He's a model cocker. You took some great pictures of him. :thumbsup:

Back