Gina . . . Puppies?

KLADCkrs

Owned by
3 cockers
Okay Gina, fess up! I know you're hiding buff Cocker puppies somewhere and I wanna see them! I'm sure everybody else here does too :) Please post some pictures. Pretty please, with a cherry on top!!

Okay Gina, fess up! I know you're hiding buff Cocker puppies somewhere and I wanna see them! I'm sure everybody else here does too :) Please post some pictures. Pretty please, with a cherry on top!!

I do have puppies...but I haven't taken any recent pictures I will though tomorrow I promise!

Manuel saw them today :)

We put a fresh groom on Gabby today, he got to see them up close :)

I did see some adorable puppies this morning. Gabby got to meet them and Marvel? too. ^_^

I did see some adorable puppies this morning. Gabby got to meet them and Marvel? too. ^_^

Yep that was Marval under the dryer. :)

Gabby was a perfect gentleman, he is a nice old guy Manuel!

The puppies were born on January 3rd...so however old that is...lol 7 weeks!

They are very cute! Not as rowdy as the parti pups though :naughty::naughty:

Yes Gina!
Inquiring eyes want to see the puppies!^_^

Now I'm even MORE jealous - you got to meet Marval! I've seen him at shows before, but never met him. Sigh.

PUPPIES!!!!! I'm sure there is some kind of a rule somewhere on this board that pictures of puppies must be posted. If not, Manuel you need to make one. Also could you please bottle up some of that puppy breath and send it our way?

Ok I added them to my photo album...I am sick with a cold today but the threats to get pics posted got me moving;)

I will see if I can get some better ones...sniffle sniffle sneeze sneeze...

Gina
All the pups are beautiful! I just love seeing puppies!^_^

They're GORGEOUS Gina! Such cute little heads :) Thanks for the share, especially since you're under the weather.

thanks...I can't believe how fast this came on..

Yes they are soooo cute...and well behaved too...there are two boys available if anyone is suckered in by those cute little faces!!!!

Thanks for the pictures. They are so cute. :luv: They were sleeping when I was there. Get well soon. The flu is going around. My mom is home sick with it and the ER is busy with people complaining of fever, chills, nausea and vomiting. :(

Oh what sweet, sweet baby faces...Thank you for sharing.

So sorry that you are feeling rough. Gather up a cup of tea, a cocker blanket and cuddle with your crew. Hope that you are feeling better soon.

Back