Grain free food

Fchantals

Hello everyone!

I feed our cocker spaniels grain free food but I have read some articles that grain free can lead to heart conditions etc.

Has anyone else read about this?

I haven't heard of that. I would consider of cuts of meat. You would want to avoid fatty cuts.

I currently feed Instinct to my little guy and after looking at the ingredients I think it's a safe one.

You are right. I do recall news about this. Grain-free is misleading. It leads you to believe it's all meat. It's sounds like these dogs are suffering from malnourishment. Dr. Becker believes in species appropriate diets. Dogs are mainly carnivores.

Yeah, makes sense.

Manuel, how can I add media images of my dog on my profile? Aside from the profile picture.

You can post as attachments. There's also a Media tab where you can create a picture album and link them in posts.

EDIT: You can also embed Youtube, Instagram etc., Just post the link and it should be converted automatically.

I like to feed grain free, then share small amounts of organic gluten free grains that I cook for myself. They also like almost any vegetable and fruit. Organic and non-GMO.

Back