Grooming Humor

ApolloShadow

Owned by
2 cockers
http://youtu.be/8uFVLJcm1Nk

My roommate said every time I'm on the floor trying to groom Apollo & Missy she thinks of this scene from The Lion King.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354766646.502791.jpg
"I'm clean I swear!"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354766734.845294.jpg
*jumps in Trisha's lap and goes limp*

Meanwhile...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354766782.431202.jpg

Missy gets her head stuck in an empty box.

And they wonder why they have to get baths and brushed so often...

epe5ady2.jpg

After grooming is nap time again, of course

Last edited:
Ha! Yes they sure do seem to like their leasure relaxin time!

Love these pictures! Have you given Missy your empty yogurt cup? It's always fun to watch them get their noses stuck in there, trying to lick the last traces.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

No, the both of them LOVE cardboard so whenever there's an empty box my roommate and I let them go to town on it.

Those pictures were cute. Your two look so care-free with their paws in the air.

Love these pictures! Have you given Missy your empty yogurt cup? It's always fun to watch them get their noses stuck in there, trying to lick the last traces.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

LOL....I have ;) Maggie follows Zoe' around offering to wash her face.

LOL....I have ;) Maggie follows Zoe' around offering to wash her face.

Once Missy pulled a plate with maple syrup off the table and onto her head. Apollo LOVED Missy and her maple syrup face for the rest of the night till she got a bath.

Once Missy pulled a plate with maple syrup off the table and onto her head. Apollo LOVED Missy and her maple syrup face for the rest of the night till she got a bath.

Yum. The only thing that would bug me is the sticky. I was a waitress in a pancake house during college. Sticky still bothers me to this day.

Yum. The only thing that would bug me is the sticky. I was a waitress in a pancake house during college. Sticky still bothers me to this day.

I was so mad at her because it made her fur all sticky and hard. However the memory of her chewing on her ear and Apollo licking her face made me just roll my eyes.

Back