Guess where Hoshi sleeps?

manuel

Administrator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
For a year now I’ve been placing cameras around the house wondering where Hoshi sleeps. Finally, I moved the cameras in the living room. Hoshi sleeps by the front picture window waiting for me to come home!

The home alarm lets Hoshi know when I’m coming home. On my way home I get a notification about disabling it before I enter. Hoshi hears a specific chime and runs to the door and looks for me out the window.

Oh that's so nice Manuel. Now with the camera are you more comfortable allowing Hoshi to be home alone? I bet he's happiest there waiting for you.

I know that when I’m out Farley and Ki sleep by the door to the garage. I’ve seen them do it when Keith is out too. That way they’re right there to greet us. How is Hoshi doing when you go to work?

Oh that's so nice Manuel. Now with the camera are you more comfortable allowing Hoshi to be home alone? I bet he's happiest there waiting for you.
A little. It's reassuring seeing when he's okay.
I know that when I’m out Farley and Ki sleep by the door to the garage. I’ve seen them do it when Keith is out too. That way they’re right there to greet us. How is Hoshi doing when you go to work?
Looks like he's better about it. I don't see him howling so much. Around 5-6 am he wakes up and waits for me.

Aww Manuel, how sweet. I’m sure this has been a difficult time and adjustment for both of you

When we are both out, our girls both sleep in the entry-way between the garage and front doors. I actually put their kennel and a bed there for them because of it.
My husband says when I am at work they will be beside him during the day until 4:30-5 pm. Then they move to the top of the stairs to wait for me to come home.

Back