Hersh's results

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
For his first show he did well. He beat another boy in the Bred-By Class who was 1 1/2 years his senior. Tail was up in the ring and freestacked well.
Will post pix tomorrow or next after son downloads and I see if anything's usable. Now I'm going to go to bed- been up since 3am.
Thanks for the cheers!

Robin!
Great news! Now we need to find out how Jack Jack did!^_^

Jack Jack showed beautifully, as he always does. Everybody watching him said he was beautiful - even people from other breeds. However . . . UGH! He has lost a tooth (thank you Farley for helping me out with that) and his teeth are shifting a bit, and so the judges weren't thrilled with his bite. No points for my boy this time around. But he did well, and I am VERY proud.

Congrats on a nice weekend with Hershey Robin! Sounds like he handled his first show like a pro!

Congrats Hersh!!!

JackJack, it's ok, baby. They just don't appreciate your beauty yet... we certainly do!

Jack Jack showed beautifully, as he always does. Everybody watching him said he was beautiful - even people from other breeds. However . . . UGH! He has lost a tooth (thank you Farley for helping me out with that) and his teeth are shifting a bit, and so the judges weren't thrilled with his bite. No points for my boy this time around. But he did well, and I am VERY proud.

That doesn't sound fair. :O I'm not sure how they judge but that doesn't sound like something you have control over. Plus, it's not like he was born with a poor bite. I'm glad you Jack Jack had a good time. We are all proud of him.

Unfortunately no- an older dog got the major, but at least he was a brown ;)!!! BOV went to a buff dog shown by a handler. I won't show under that judge again- very political and went with mostly handlers. :uhh:

Kelly- so was it a perm tooth JJ lost or puppy? Judge should ask if it was an accident that a tooth was missing if it's obvious. Darn it!

A permanent tooth, of course! I'm hoping that I can find some non-tooth fairy judges . . . because he really does deserve to finish!!

Back