How old was your puppy/ dog when he/she lost their first teeth?

Coco's Mom

RIP Coco May 4th 2020
Owned by
1 cocker
I am proud to say Coco has lost his first tooth. He was walking and I could hear a clicking on the floor. Now he just had his nails done, so I knew it couldn't be that. I looked at his foot and low and behold, there was his tooth, stuck too his pad. Not inbedded, just stuck. As soon as I showed him, he got all happy and started juming around like he won something.

thats soo cute.
my min pin lost a tooth when he was a little puppy (hes now eight) and he danced and pranced around. lol.
they're so cute..

Cute story.
I think Hannah was about 6-7 months old.
I have it saved in a piece of plastic and taped in her
Baby/Picture/ Scrapbook I keep fpr her.
I did the same with my other angels also.

Anita

Cute story. I barely remember about Gabby's baby teeth. My wife is unsure how old he was maybe 3-6 months.

I have posted a few pictures of Coco's tooth....and I figured out what he is x with...haha

Oh how cute! I have never had a dog with baby teeth! All of mine have been adults, the youngest about 6 months old.. and, that's fine with me!:)

They usually lose their teeth between 4-6 months, in my experience. I have baby teeth from Billy (now Mare's dog, but born at my house), Grace and Jack Jack. I offered Billy's baby teeth to Mary Ellen, but I think she thought I was crazy. Huh!

Lacey is my only non-rescue and she's been here since puppyhood. Cant exactly remember when she lost her teeth, but I do remember Lacey showing me a nice shiney quarter from time to time that the cocker fairy left under her little pillow.

Lacey is my only non-rescue and she's been here since puppyhood. Cant exactly remember when she lost her teeth, but I do remember Lacey showing me a nice shiney quarter from time to time that the cocker fairy left under her little pillow.
Oh how cute Mike!!!!

Back