Is this a show cocker?

nikkimc6780

Hello

We are looking to get another show cocker pup. The breeder is adamant the mother (brown cocker) is a show but to me it looks like a working or half working. Can you all let me know what you think please?

Thanks

Does the female have a championship? Does the male? Ideally both would have them or at the very least they should be pointed. Has the breeder shown you the pedigree of both dogs. How many champions in the background, and there should be champions on both sides. Have health clearances been done on both the female and the male? the eyes and hips should both be cleared. I don’t know what the testing is called in your country but there should be a guarantee of sound hips for both the male and female dogs. These things are something to check. Also it sounds as if you have another show quality pup. Check with the breeder, or other breeders you know about this breeder. Have they heard of them? What do they think? Good luck and if you aren’t satisfied with the answers you get, pass on the puppy.

Back