My Oops day!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
This morning I was so into typing my tribute to our rainbow kids, that I didn't notice that Michael fed the crew. He had a dentist appt at noon, so he left for it about 11:30. I vacuumed, then thought wow the kids are jumping around. So, I fed them again! ;)

Michael sure teased me when he got home! We planned on taking them to the pup park not far from us, then after, driving by my work so some of my co-workers who haven't met Stormy could. They haven't met any of my kids yet.

Michael kind of forgot where the pup park was LOL.. he was driving around in circles!! LOL he had to stop and ask where it was.

We stayed there for about an hour and, I forgot my camera! Dern! Then we went to the Vitamin Shoppe so everyone could meet the boys. To say they were a hit was putting it mildly! Tunie stayed home, and she was waiting for us when we got home!

I'm off tomorrow, so I will take pictures of the kids tomorrow. Whew!

What a great day for the pups, two feedings, a trip to the dog park, and an office visit. Sounds like a great day!

Thank you Polly for starting the Rainbow brigde thread. I'll make it into a forum in the morning (hopefully). Don't worry about oops days. I've made a habit of living them every day. GPS are great. Buy Michael one for his birthday. :p

One of those little screens you put into your car and it gives you directions to where you want to go from a satellite up in space. I got a Tom Tom brand for Christmas and just LOVE mine!!! Really helps going to those dog shows!

Robin!
Less than a week for Hersh's show! I can't wait!!

I know! I'm counting down the hours! Not expecting too much tho since he's just a pup with tons of 'TUDE'! :p

Tons of 'TUDE will stand him well in the ring Robin :) I'm showing this weekend too, so hopefully we both have GREAT things to report on Monday!

My dogs would have been sooooooooo happy to have been fed twice. Too funny that Micheal got lost on the way to the park . . . my dogs know the way, they would have given him directions LOL

This was only our second visit to that park. It's really postage stamp size.. very small. But, we went there because my co-workers wanted to meet Stormy. They all wanted to meet the kids so we stopped on our way home.:)

It's excellent socialization for the dogs, too . . . getting out and about to a new place and getting all kinds of love and attention.

Tons of 'TUDE will stand him well in the ring Robin :) I'm showing this weekend too, so hopefully we both have GREAT things to report on Monday!

My dogs would have been sooooooooo happy to have been fed twice. Too funny that Micheal got lost on the way to the park . . . my dogs know the way, they would have given him directions LOL

We are all going to have to be the MCF cheerleaders for Jack Jack and Hersh!^_^

Back