New clippers

DJ's Three

Owned by
1 cocker
I bought some new little cordless clippers (Andis)this weekend to use for touch-ups on the face and feet..I think I like them alot. They are cordless, I used them this morning to clean up the girls faces and they worked great. I also used them on their feet.

I don't think they would work for doing the whole dog, so the combs that came with probably will not get much use.

They are quiet and I love the small head to do faces.

Andis Power Trim Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer D-4 - Grooming Supplies - Dog -

Those look really nice DJ! I have a pair of Osters that are small, but, they shave way to close. I might think about getting those.

I think that this is about a 10 blade Polly and about an inch and a half wide which is what I use on the face. The box I have is a little differant from the one shown on that link, but I did get them from Petsmart, and the modellnumber is the same D-4.

The reviews on the petsmart page were not that favorable but I think that for what I want them for they will be fine. I don't think that you could do a double coated dog or a whole dog with them.

I have wahl chromado clippers, they are cordless as well. I really like them. I am sure you will enjoy your cordless pair. I find that mine don't really get hot.

I also have cordless wahl clippers:)...love love love them for faces,ears and always use them to start out pups like Levi,so much smaller and quieter. They would not be good do a whole heavy coated dog but great for in-between grooming touch ups, I grab them every time I clean ears and shave the inside ear leather. Also have a pair at the barn for bridle paths and face touch ups on the minis.

Last edited:
Back