Oh boy...I did it now.

DotInFlorida

Owned by
2 cockers
Ellie is not happy....... Ellie bald June 2013 (1).jpgEllie bald June 2013 (3).jpgEllie bald June 2013 (2).jpg
......................................you did NOT................you did.................so ashamed.......
Deer Fwiends,
Pweese reweskue me. Dis is bery embarassin. Pweese sabe me! I go wit u to u hoouse and wubs u wots and wots. Me tinks mama tooked a stoopid pill befor she tooks all my hairs offen me hed.

Joe is gonna kill me - his dog-ghter is bald! I thought I had the 4 blade on and it was the 7. :( I am just sooooooo bummed. :crybaby:

I know it will grow back but it really just about made me cry when I made that first cut and realized what I had done. Nothing to do but finish the job. Excuse the rest of her, I wasn't finished when I took the pics.

UGH! :'(

Oh poor Dot and poor little nekked Ellie! You're right, she will grow. Maybe if you tell her that its so hot she needed a cool summer doo?

Ellie still looks very cute. The hair will grow back. Everybody makes mistakes,

Oh Dot, she is still adorable. And it will grown back. I do have to say though that that second picture is a perfect example of a cocker stink-eye.

LOL Dotty!! Love the story and the pics!!! Tell Ellie she will have a full topknot before she knows it. I have also had to take them off from clipper mishaps...lol

Miss Ellie is a very beautiful girl sporting her new cut :wub:

She is now sound asleep - head on my leg. Her poor puddin nekkid head. LOL She always has such a long topknot that it looks funny.

Oh DJ - that is a very, very mild stink eye. You should see her good ones - very scarey!

Thanks for the compliments - yes, she is a cutie.

I think she looks lovely. Think when Mia Farrow cut her hair.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Oh! I love Ellie's summer doo... Dotty, you still have her Mantilla right?? ;)

See my avatar Deborah. It's a square piece of lace I threw on Ellie one day to take her pic and it became her mantilla.

German chocolate cake for hubby - I am forgiven. LOL

Charley's turn for groomies today - he is hiding. :naughty:

Oh Dot, Ellie doesn't look bad!!! I think she is adorable! Audra has a cowlick that is frightening...makes her look like she has an affro and not a top knot...LOL My mother loves to point it out to me :(

Yes! German Chocolate Cake is a lovely fix :D. I love Ellie's summer doo also. I started keeping Stormy and Pogo's TKs shorter last year I believe.

Charley's turn for groomies today - he is hiding. :naughty:

LOL....at my house when the dogs get bathed it is not unusual to see heads peek in the bathroom door as one is in the tub and then when you glace their way, they avoid eye contact and scurry past the door. Hannah's favorite place to hide is under the covers on our bed, Zoe's is under the kitchen table.

Ellie, you are adorable. Don't let anyone tell you different!

I think EVERYONE's done that (or at least thats what I'm telling myself b/c I've done it too!)

I think it still looks nice

Back