Puppy pic updates

I have never owned a brown cocker and think they are just beautiful...what color are their eyes? Are they a greenish color?

My Bunkie had greenish gold eyes.. Stormy's are a deep golden brown with greenish hints. Brown cockers are "soft" they seem more emotional and funny and sometimes stubborn. My favorite!

I have owned black/white,red/white,buff/white and tri's which was my favorite for many years...then changed to black's,black/tan and my now favorite buffs. I just have not been around or owned any browns and really taking a liking to them. They are very unique and I love the color...I also like Robins sable puppies. I may just have to have me a brown Cocker someday...lol

Not that I have any plans to breed but could you tell me Robin...Do you only breed a brown to black or brown solids and black and browns w/tan points....or is there other colors you can breed them to? Just curious how the breeding goes with the browns.

My Bunkie had greenish gold eyes.. Stormy's are a deep golden brown with greenish hints. Brown cockers are "soft" they seem more emotional and funny and sometimes stubborn. My favorite!

That's interesting Polly,you really have my curiosity up about the browns....I have always been told parti's were wild childs and more hyper than solids.
But I have never been able to see a great difference in them and solids. I think they all have a wild side...lol I will say my last little buff was a very mellow girl but she had a very special personality. Levi on the other hand could give any parti or solid for that matter a run for their money...lol

I have always laughed at the idea that coat color indicates personality. But I might need a punchcard, to make I eventually have one of every color....

Thats funny Deborah...lol My card it just about full. I think the lines have the most to do with it, but I always heard partis had more energy than solids,to me they all can bounce off the walls...lol

I really think most are individual also. My Pak was a cocker mix.. parti but, mellow.. Tunie was a blue roan and mellow, she was a brood bitch for some mill or ByB I think. Pogo can climb anything and jump!!! Hence his name. Both my browns wouldn't bolt given the chance, but, I wouldn't trust any of the others. My friend Stacey tells me that parti's can have any personality. She also said I could have one out here, all I need is dawn dish soap lol.. she sent me a pix of her Sedonia covered in mud when they took her camping. And she is in full show coat LOL..

Confirmed; my parti (well she had parti parents) is psychotic, but I love her to death.

My Black and Tan is much more mellow.

Ok, Robin, I confess to confusion. Who's adopted and who's left? This may or may not require a new group photo.

Ally and OJ are spoken for
Jagger is staying with Robin (for now)
And maybe one other... (or 2) LOL.. till Robin can evaluate them at an older age. (I think lol)

Maybe I should be glad that OJ is a boy and already spoken for. I like how he looks. :lol: Right now, I'm aiming for next fall to get my dog, and I prefer girls to boys.

Back