Re: Woody

Mypluto

Owned by
2 cockers
My husband finally got around today to download the pictures of the new arrival. I'll post more as I take them. Hubby promised to show me how to download the pics myself so we will see how that goes.

Woody had his first vet visit today since we got him and he weighs 6.5 lbs., he is healthy in every way and we got advice on feeding, housebreaking, etc. I love this vet. Wish I loved her boarding kennel as well, but as some of you know, I had problems using them with Pluto last year and now use a strictly boarding service. Hope you enjoy the pics.

By the way, the gruff looking guy with the mustache is my retired-police officer husband who would not give up the puppy!

I saw your having problems uploading Woody's pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Woody and mustachy human attached to him. ^_^

Private message me if you're still having problems.

Here is a picture of Woody Carol asked me to post:

picture.php

He's a cutie :luv:

Carol don't forget your password has changed. It's in that email I sent you.

Gosh something must be really wrong with my computer as I do not
see any picture.
Someone HELP!!!:mad:
Anita

Oh, he is just adorable! Does he have a full tail? Also can you put some puppy breath in a tupperwear and mail it to me?

My best friends Jacie's cocker had a beautiful full tail! It was so pretty.

He is so cute but then he does look just like my little Coco, long tail and all.

I had to log in to see the gallery, but then it worked for me . . . thanks Manuel! Woody is a real cutie-patootie!

I had to log in to see the gallery, but then it worked for me . . . thanks Manuel! Woody is a real cutie-patootie!
Ah, that's why. You can't see any picture albums or attachments unless you log in. I plan on changing that setting so guests can view our pictures too.

EDIT: 2/6/2009: Settings changed. You don't have to be logged in to see member's pics. Attachment thumbnails are visible but you'll have to log in the see the larger attachment.

Last edited:
Back