rescue Snoods and More

DotInFlorida

Owned by
2 cockers
Been busy making a couple of new creations for the love of your life. :) (that would be your furry four legged munchkin) All proceeds go to CIN and OKCR. Prices do NOT include shipping. *Note - due to circumstances beyond my control I must ask for payment prior to shipment. You may email me at cockercottage@yahoo.com or PM me for details or questions.

The new items are available as shown ONLY as of now. I can custom make everything for you except the first item but it will not be available for Christmas. The first item is a one and only.

Snoods and crochet collars can be custom made and delivered before Christmas if you order before Dec. 8th. Regular snoods are still $10.00 plus shipping.

* Crochet collars are for dress up only and not intended to use with a lead or for tags.

First item is a peach "flat" hat with matching dog scarf. The hat is 4-1/4" across and the scarf is 26" long. Both are adorned with dark orange flowers. This item is a ONE AND ONLY and cannot be duplicated. The cost is $20.00

IMG_0187.jpg

Last edited:
Next we have a "mommy and me" set. Crochet collar is elastic and will comfortably fit necks 8-12" the mommy scarf is a skinny scarf 3-1/2" wide and 75" long. The set is $15.00. This set can be ordered in a different size/color but will NOT arrive before Christmas.

IMG_0185.jpg

Next is a Dr. Seuss snood/hat. ;) The snood has a piece of yarn run around one end to close it off to make a hat. (the yarn can be removed) Just something goofy I was playing with. LOL
The snood is a slightly larger snood and will fit a head from 12" - 14-1/2". This item can be ordered in a smaller size but will not arrive before Christmas. Cost is $12.00.

IMG_0191.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

Last edited:
Next are the crocheted "fluffy" collars. The colors are a little hard to see on the photos. These can be made to size - I will need the neck size. If ordered before Dec. 8th they should arrive before Christmas. Cost is $5.00 each.

I have one purple that will fit neck size 11-1/2 - 13"
I have one teal and multi that will fit neck size 12 - 14"
and one bright pink/lavender that will fit neck size 12-1/2 - 14-1/2"IMG_0217.jpgIMG_0216.jpgIMG_0215.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_0189.jpgIMG_0188.jpg

And finally the above fancy snood for a smaller size cocker. Head size 9 - 10-1/2". The bottom design is done in shell work. This snood is a ONE AND ONLY and the design will not be repeated. Cost. is $12.00.

Dot ur last snood with the pink is now sold. How much is shipping so I can tell them? And I'll send it on to u.

I like the "mommy and me" idea. Will take a closer look later.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I checked the permissions of the Classifieds forum. I have it set to "Moderate Threads." I probably set it this way to approve what content was being sold. Replying to threads does not require approval. Sorry for the wait.

I checked the permissions of the Classifieds forum. I have it set to "Moderate Threads." I probably set it this way to approve what content was being sold. Replying to threads does not require approval. Sorry for the wait.
Thanks Manuel.

Dot ur last snood with the pink is now sold. How much is shipping so I can tell them? And I'll send it on to u.
Do you want me to mail the snood to you Robin?

Yes Dot that would b fine. They paid me. It's one of my customers so I can just give it to them. :) thx

Bump!
I'm not sure if Dotty has time to do this now.. Dotty??? :D But with so many new members, new cocker owners, her crochet snoods are so nice!

No time lately. I started making snoods before I started my antique and collectibles business. The business controls me. LOL Well, that and my "regular" job. I need a life - make that a new life. LOL

I MIGHT have time coming up as the antique business is entering the slow period. Just so long as it isn't a rush order we are good to go. I love to crochet! I also might have some time in April as I have been summoned for Federal jury service and if I have to sit and wait in a courthouse - might as well be productive! (if they let me).

PM me if you are interested in ordering a snood for your fluffy one or maybe a fancy fluffy collar for your kitty :) and we can discuss the details. There is also another thread stickied at the top of the rescue forum titled CockerCottage Snoods - that's us. :)
Cost is now $12 each for the snoods plus shipping (around $3 unless its out of the country). Some pics on the Snood thread too. Please do not contact me via facebook - no time for that anymore either.

I will update my first post on the CockerCottage Snood thread with size and other info in a bit.

Thanks for thinking of this Polly!

Back