Snow!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Manuel, Anita, & et all..
I know lots of you are used to it, but, I'm a California girl!!

It was snowing really hard today. It took me an hour and half to get home! I don't get cell service in our canyon, Michael was really worried and tried to drive up to find me, but he had to turn back.

Boy, I hope I can get to work tomorrow!

It's hard for me to imagine Californians enjoy snow too (I'm being sarcastic). :naughty: Drive safe.

Polly, I know what you mean the same here when it snows - being a south texas girl. I will take the heat anyday before the snow....it is pretty and all but to cold for me....hope you got home ok....you need to take a picture to show us.

Cheryl
I took lots of pictures with my cell phone. I just have to figure out how to get them to my puter. I know my son gave me a cord to my cell, I just have to figure out which one it is LOL.

Polly, I bought some bright yellow primroses to assure myself we will have spring soon. Hail & snow lately.....this is supposed to be our rainy season.

Polly I heard it was snowing really low yesterday! How fun! I wish we would get some it one day too! The last time we had snow on the ground in the Valley was 20 years ago (I have the pictures somewhere!)

Be careful!

Snow is beautiful, peaceful, and all you northerners can keep it! I spent the first half of my life in various places around Maryland and West Virginia. Had the good sense to move to Florida! :) It gets nasty hot and humid sometimes but I prefer that over slip sliding my way to work looking like the Pillsbury Dough girl! Snow in California...is that normal?!

Cheryl
I took lots of pictures with my cell phone. I just have to figure out how to get them to my puter. I know my son gave me a cord to my cell, I just have to figure out which one it is LOL.

Polly, do you have text messaging on you cell, or email? I send pictures to my computer from my phone often. Then you can dd them to your photos and post them.

Back