This lead to (this).

Anita

Owned by
1 cocker
Below are some pictures that will tell yesterdays story at Hannahs
house.
THis will also answer to a below thread (where do you bath them?)
I have a grooming table down the basement in the laundry room and she gets a bath in the laundry tub, that is about the only thing it gets used for anyway.THe last picture she was out in the sun to air dry as it got up tp 60deg here yesterday and in the sun it was sooooo warm.
I hate to blow dry if I don;t half to.

Later I took her out on the picnic table and cut her toenails and finished the brushing/combing out.

What a beautiful day to get this job done!!!!:)

Attachments

• Hannah gets bath and hair do 001.jpg
    Hannah gets bath and hair do 001.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Hannah gets bath and hair do 004.jpg
    Hannah gets bath and hair do 004.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Hannah gets bath and hair do 006.jpg
    Hannah gets bath and hair do 006.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Hannah gets bath and hair do 008.jpg
    Hannah gets bath and hair do 008.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
AW Hannah you look so pretty before and WOW very pretty after.

Your mommy gave you a nice trim. Yesterday was perfect for Hannah to dry out. I hope you enjoyed the mild temperatures and sun.

she always looks so adorable!!!!

I think today might get up to the 60's here, but that also means MUD

She looks absolutely incredible Anita! Such a pretty, pretty girl :) I really love that haircut on her - the fluffy legs make her look just like a teddy bear.

Oh Lovely Hannah!
Your Momma sure can trim you to perfection.

Such a lovely girl.

Hannah looks as beautiful as ever, I would loved to have had last Friday off Anita it was just beautiful out.

Anita what a beautiful girl you have there! When did you start grooming her yourself?

Anita what a beautiful girl you have there! When did you start grooming her yourself?

Dee Dee Anita has been grooming for years. But because of her bad back, she doesn't do it as often as she used to. I'm answering for her because she got a new puter and is waiting for her new disc from AOL.. but, don't be surprised LOL.. if she gets seperation anxiety herself from us.. she said she would plug in the old one and try with that! LOL.:)

Hi,Anita! And beautiful Hannah! She always looks gorgeous, and even more so after a groomy!!

Judy

Dee Dee!! I didn't see you on this board right away! So good to see you! I feel great meeting up with old friends, including you!

Judy

Back