Warming up here in the Forest!

Polly

Super Moderator
Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
Last week I cut Tunie way back. She is so much happier! So this morning before work, I took down Stormy and Pogo's coats. They are still longer, but, not so long. I won't have to worry about any matts, Stormy was getting a couple on his elbows and I won't hurt my boys just so they can look stylish LOL.. Pep is a putz, and in his old age is starting to hate being groomed. So, tonite after work I took his feathers way way down. I'm sure he will be much happier! I will take pix.. on my next day off.^_^

I'm looking forward to your pics. Gabby's coat has is really thin and patchy now. Hoshi seems to be hot with his puppy cut. I love the way it looks though.

My two go to the groomers Wednesday to get prettied up for vacation. R.J.s fur does not grow much so he will get a trim. Butters will get shaved down as well. We don't let his fur get very long, but he is looking mighty fluffy today.

Robin
I will take pix, I promise. I'm off Wed so I will take them then. I took Pep way down and he's much happier. He was peeing on his front leg LOL with the long coat. The boys coats were almost show length on the legs, shaved on the inside and no skirts. I don't do skirts since they wear jackets in the winter. I may take Stormy and Pogo's down a little more. Since Pepper is so happy with his short doo.

Mine are a little shorter for the summer and it is a little easier to keep the mats out.

Exactly Karen! Today when I came home from work, Stormy did his usual running around to greet me, and I could sure tell the difference!

Back