What we did yesterday

Thanks for sharing. Peaches looks sweet :wub: (Dilly too). I hope she finds someone to take her.

Linny
Looks like a great time was had by all. :) Mare and Mike looked great! Where was your picture??!!

Mike got a picture of the back of my head - but I won't post that. Besides, I was feeling like crap on a cracker.

What does crap on a cracker feel or look like? LOL

Great pictures Linda. Poor Carly so shy and scared. I bet those babies find a new home after that meet and greet on Sunday.

Nancy

Hi Nancy, at home Carly is a complete goof ball, running around wigglin her butt and playing ball.

Crap on a cracker feels a lot like $h!T on a shingle. My diverticulitis is acting up again. Pretty sure it's stress related this time though.

BY THE WAY -- Nancy is the lady who adopted Rags!!!!

Hi Nancy!
Welcome to our little family here! You can introduce yourself by starting a new thread or by posting to our introduction thread.. we have all posted our introcuctions there if you want to know more about us.

I'm Polly and I live in CA with hubby Mike and our 4 cockers. Welcome again to MCS (My Cocker Spaniel):)

Linda,

Looks like everyone had a great time. Hope that some forever homes come from the meet and greet.

Back