Staff member
Owned by
1 cocker
sweettunie5.jpg

Petunia
We loved you

It was a glorius 8 years.
Sweet Petunia, our Tunie
She went to the bridge on Monday Morning at 2am.
Michael and I were with her and loved her to the end.
We have known she was in renal failure. She lived 2 years with her kidney problem.
We watched her closely and loved her alot.
It was time.

Our little blind girl will be missed.

Tunie, you can now run free and see the butterflies at the bridge.
We will see you at the end of our road.
We loved your little smile.

We will miss you forever.​

Polly, I know you two took the BEST care of her and now she's going to watch over you guys from above. No more pain or blindness, just joy.
She will be missed until you see her again. <3 <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polly I am so sorry, I know how much you loved your little girl. Fly high Petunia, run and play with all your friends.

:prayer::candle:

sending prayers that the pain softens swiftly into the remembered joy, laughter and love that she brought with her, and that she left behind until you meet again.

Oh honey,

I'm so sorry for your loss and pain. Sweet little girl, your mommy & daddy loved you enough to let you go. You always said you could never let another one suffer with kidney failure again. Hugs!!!!!

I'm so sorry Polly - sending you major love and hugs honey. Tunie had a good life with you guys, and was so very loved.

{{{{Polly}}}}

I remember when you and Michael rescued Tunie. We all knew it was only a matter of time before she was sporting a Bennet collar. Tunie was so meant to be a member of your crew. She had a wonderful life with you. I've always had a special fondness for Tunie and knowing about her helped me so much when Riley went blind. She will be very missed.

Oh Polly, I am so sorry. With tears flowing to join yours and many others on this board I wish Tunes a ride on swift wings to the Bridge. Once there she will chase butterflies with sight and sure steps.

Hugs to both you and Michael, take comfort in knowing that she was loved dearly the eight years that you blessed to have her.

RIP Petunia......

:candle:

Thank you my friends. We are hurting, that's for sure. My Michael can't stop crying. He loved her so.
She was our little blind bird.. always standing at attention staring at the wood burning stove, or the chest, instead of us, waiting for her treat.

Linny, you are right. I promised myself that I would never allow another of my babies to suffer thru the drips again if they had renal failure. Pak hated them, and, they did no good at all. Tunie's road wasn't as bad as Pak's. Her only suffering was last week and was nothing like Pak's. I'm glad. She had a terrible life before coming to us.

RIP our little gift from God. You were your Daddy's joy...
You are with the rest of the Bennett Angels at the bridge now.

Oh Polly, I am so very sorry to hear about Tunie.

RIP Tunie - you were very loved and will be greatly missed.

Precious Tunie will be missed. We are so sorry but she is so happy now. All out furbabies that went before are so lucky they get to meet her.

I am so sorry for your lost. It must be very hard to loose your baby. It was hard enough for me just to know she went to the bridge.
Prayers for little Tunie. I am so glad her last 8 yrs of her life with you and your husband.

That is a beautiful picture of her. You and Michael gave her such a loving home. She will be missed.

{{{{{ Polly and Michael err Vern }}}}}}

I am very sorry for the loss of Tunie. She was a very special girl and will be sorely missed. Take comfort that she is healed and playing with the other fur babies at the bridge.

Polly, condolences to you and Michael. I know you guys gave her a much better and happier life (and vice versa, too). Love, Deborah

Tunie sent us a sign!

Michael just got up about 1/2 hour ago.
He is laying on the bed after I made it.

A light that we never ever use because it's behind our entertainment center behind our TV just went on.
It looks like a halo behind the TV.

Michael said Tunie will stay here in spirit because this was the only home she knew.

She's telling you she sees the light! After so much darkness before you, then being blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A sweet picture of a sweet girl. All the Bennett pups are greeting her at the Bridge, welcoming their little sister.

I miss her already, and I never actually met her. But Tunie was special to me.

A sweet picture of a sweet girl. All the Bennett pups are greeting her at the Bridge, welcoming their little sister.

I miss her already, and I never actually met her. But Tunie was special to me.
{{{Judy}}} I know she was, she was special to Anita also. Now Anita can meet her ^_^

Back