rescue A Rescue named Christmas

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Chris for short.
I came to OKC today to groom him as in his pic he looked matted. He's so cute in person and calm. He's also got good manners. Here's his after pic.
a6cd095f-d814-671f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADORABLE!!
Are you taking him as a rescue??? You don't have very many dogs, do you? lololol

Yes he's a rescue I agreed to take that was saved from death row on the condition Estelle could find a foster for him as I told her I was full and had puppies on the way so couldn't have a shelter dog at the house right now.

Robin Chris is beautiful! I hope he finds a home soon.

Robin, He looks so pretty; your magic is still working!.....How old is he do you think? I would imagine he will find a home soon as he is really nice looking and you said he had a calm temperament. Is Allee showing signs of puppies yet?....Joyce

Your like a doggy mircle worker. He looks amaising after getting a trim...or scalping as one person put hahaha.

He's gorgeous Robin. Is there anything else you can tell us about his past?

WOW what a transformation. He sure is a handsome boy. The 2nd picture Gizmo gives me that look all the time. I so wish I could take in another cocker. I really hope he finds a home fast. He is one handsome fella.

Manuel, I only know he was due to be euthed the next day before we sprung him out of the Moore Shelter. Without 'me' knowing they guessed him to be 5-6 too. He doesn't jump on the furniture, loves to be with people including kids, housetrained, will chase a ball but won't bring it back, and likes to play with toys although he is a very calm dog and is equally content to just lay at your feet.
Kathleen, it looks like I took him all the way down because he's black but I really gave him a #10 puppy cut with a #3 on the furnishings. We needed easy maintenance as the fosters aren't used to having a dog that needs groomed.
This boy will be getting his shots and neuter after the third when the clinic I use opens back up from the holidays.

He's beautiful Robin and will make someone the perfect friend. I hope he finds his new home fast. My patrick would have been PTS if I didn't take him, so would Tunie. They have been perfect family members. I miss Pak every day.

Why on earth did he end up where he did, he is beautiful and it sounds like he is a good boy also. I hope he finds a perfect home soon.

Why on earth did he end up where he did, he is beautiful and it sounds like he is a good boy also. I hope he finds a perfect home soon.

Dianne, it's the season... it's terrible. Some people will toss the old out so they can get a cute puppy for the holidays then do it all over.. Linny always said for years that the holidays are the worst time for rescue.

Then it's all compounded by the bad economy.

But I'd take a trained and calm ADULT dog over a hyper untrained puppy anyway. Don't get me wrong, I like puppies, but they're just soooooo much work.

Back