rescue And another one's gone......

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
After playing phone tag yesterday we finally got to talk to each other (the person who left me a message Thursday evening) She came right over to fill out an app for Sasha. Seems her Mom saw Sasha at Petsense last Saturday and loved her. She told her daughter Ashley about her and after talking with her husband and thinking about it for a few days, they decided to call and see if I still had her which I did. She grew up with cockers as well so they're not newbies to the breed. As soon as Ashley saw her she too wanted her. Yesterday afternoon I checked references and today I did her homecheck and all was a-ok. I think she'll be as spoiled as Lexi is going to be I was just as impressed with this couple as I was with Nicole and Josh. I had a really good feeling about this one too. Ashley's husband isn't in the pic as he didn't come with Ashley to pick up Sasha. So now for Tuck and Ella. ^_^

rescuesashanashley.jpgrescuesashanashley2.jpg

Congratulations! They look good together. It's great that you are a groomer to make your cockers presentable. Sometimes when you look at the pictures on petfinder they have not been groomed in months--no one wants that. I think it's important for anyone on petfinder to 1) groom their cockers 2) take a good picture.

That is great news Robin...another happy ending. Hope that Sasha and her new family will be very happy togeather

Oh Happy Day Robin! This is such wonderful news!!! I'm so glad Sasha got a good home!
Hopefully they will join us here ^_^

:dance::dance::dance:

Hip Hip Hooray

and they lived happily ever after. Robin, you have to put a happy endings page on your rescue website (or Kelly does).

:dance:

Yip for Sasha! Those are wonderful pics. You can just tell that is one cocker that will be loved and spoiled rotten. :)

Back