rescue And yet another coming in for Rescuing

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
5 month old pup owner wanted GONE because she has cherry eye. Owner already did surgery on other eye but refuses to do surgery on this one. At least she's fixed but not UTD on shots. Any donations to help me with getting this girl's eye taken care of appreciated. It'll be about $125 to get it done. Thanks all.
c09f57ec.jpg

She is so cute Robin. I will give some the first of the month.

Oh poor baby, I don't get people. Wonder if they'll don't throw the kids out if they have problems :(

Well turns out she is a he. Owners were Hispanic with broken English so hard to understand. But he's safe now and he probably has a home. His name was Starbucks but it'll get changed. His cherry eye is in his right eye and come to find out the owners hadn't done any surgery on any cherry eyes (another misunderstanding), just treated with drops. He's very cute tho. We hope to get the eye taken care of next week.
Here's an updated picture when he got picked up:
6e9fe956.jpg

Last edited:
Cute guy. They don't deserve him. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just euthanize all the idiots in the world. I think dogs would be better off.

Get this! They contacted me today wanting him back and pay whatever it took!
Sorry, he was in danger with them. He's safe now.

Get this! They contacted me today wanting him back and pay whatever it took!
Sorry, he was in danger with them. He's safe now.

Oy. Which is the most polite thing I can say right now. Thank you for saying "No" to those numbskulls.

Glad the cute little guy is safe, but y'all know that the owners will just go out and get another one. :(

Idiots :$%&#!:....glad that he is safe with you Robin. But that got me to thinking, in cases like this do you have them sign a surrender form?

That said he is cute little guy, hope he is on to a forever home quickly.

Yes normally I do but this time we weren't supposed to be seeing the owners as they had dropped him at their vets and they were actually there but we didn't have paperwork. HOWEVER, there were plenty of witnesses that he was turned over.

Yes normally I do but this time we weren't supposed to be seeing the owners as they had dropped him at their vets and they were actually there but we didn't have paperwork. HOWEVER, there were plenty of witnesses that he was turned over.

That is good, makes my blood boil a little and am sure my BP gets a little high when I think of people like this.

Can't wait to see him all groomed.

What a cute little guy, so glad you said no, feel sorry for the next one they run out and get :(

Back