Item #7= jewelry= Ann Hall
Item #6= bed= Polly Bennett
Item #5= portrait= Kathy Gammon
Item #4= hat= Nicole Tehranchi
Item #3= sign= Paige Jarvis
Item #2= dog coat= Deborah Kelch
AND OUR TERI VOSS PRINT
ITEM #1= Cathy Ayala
Congrats to all winners and thank you for helping with Angelo's treatment. We will contact the winners about shipping charges soon.

Woo Hoo!!!!
I can't believe I won!!!!

And, Kathy, you can email me anytime when you are ready for me to paint your portrait.

Huge congrats to all winners!!! :dance:

I never win ANYTHING, so stoked for Cordelia to have Xmas outfit. If Diane Miller is on this list, pm me your addy, and I will ship your vintage China puppy.

Yay!! So happy to win something. I am going to make Amelia an outfit to match her hat.

Oh my goodness...I am thrilled,I never win anything!!!! Will send you a pic soon Polly!!!!
I am sooooo excited, this made my night :D

I'll let Robin know you guys have questions. I'm sure she will take care of things once she is a little more recovered from her
surgery.

Thanks, I've been shy about bringing it up, too. I was thrilled to win a Xmas outfit, but bummed not to get in time for the holidays. On the other hand, I feel petty asking, knowing what she's been up against. I speed my donation directly to the winner, because I knew how lousy she was feeling.

I was wondering because I am making Amelia an outfit to match her hat.

I sent Robin a note this morning. I'm sure it won't be long. She is already up and about, using a cane.
You know Robin, she won't stay down. And, that's a good thing.

She was very very busy before her surgery with clients that wanted their dogs done before the holidays and she was
trying to get her family Christmas together before her surgery. And there was that ice storm in the mix also... a lot of
factors.

She will get the stuff our this week.

Nicole, Vicki didn't send the hat to her, perhaps you can have Vicki send it directly to you.

Robin will be on here later today.

She is in the car now picking up Charley Brown from the tempy foster.

Polly...I was waiting for everyone to get through the holidays. I am in no rush at all and when you have time and feel like painting let me know,I have my photo picked out :)

Polly...I was waiting for everyone to get through the holidays. I am in no rush at all and when you have time and feel like painting let me know,I have my photo picked out :)
Email it to me Kathy please!!

I will paint Cole very soon, maybe next week.. I also have Rhett to paint, he went to the bridge this week. Rhett was Stormy's sire.

Robin said that most of your things should arrive shortly, she took them to the post office several days ago. Nichole she wondered if you got your hat from Vicki??

Got mine, too, love them. Sorry I threw envelope away; what do I owe you for shipping, Robin?

Back