rescue Awesome News!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
Granny Franny is going to her new home tomorrow! Her new mommy thinks it was meant to be as her name as well is Franny! She had talked with another rescue lady about wanting a cocker and was told to contact me. She wanted a girl preferably buff and already trained and housebroken. She's gonna get spoiled as her only dog and stay inside and be spoiled. I think they'll be happy together. I'll post a pic tomorrow of the departure when she gets her. Hooray!

Yip Yip Hurrah.....that is great news Robin. I hope that they will both be very happy.

Great news! I'm forgetting which one she is but I'll check the rescue posts when I get back home.

That great, Robin. They are both very lucky to have each other.....Yeah Fanny to the second power!...Joyce

That is such wonderful news Robin! I had it waiting for me via text when I turned on my Phone!!! YAY!!!

Well some bad news. She called me WAY early this morning and said her sister talked her out of it because her sister has cancer and Fran he's to go help her sometimes after treatments and Sis said she wouldn't be able to bring Frannie over as Sis has several dogs that don't get along with others, darn it. But better to know now than later, right? There'll be another out there for her. Just have to wait.

Sorry that it fell through but as you said better now than later. You will find the perfect forever home for her.

Back