rescue Brittany's new family revealed!!!

Hersh'sMom

Owned by
5 cockers
She only lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes before finding her new family. When I saw them I was hoping they'd be interested enough to fill out an application. They kept going back into the store then back out to Britt and must've thought about her close to an hour before deciding to apply for her. We had a few other apps to but I liked this family the best. Plus they had other puppies at home so she won't be lonely and feel like she never left my house. ;) Meet the Willsons; Mike, Stephanie, and Olivia. (It was so cute as Britt will be Olivia's dog and they bought Britt a new tag with crystals on it and put her name on one side and Olivia's name and home phone on the other.)
fosterbrittnewfam.jpg
[/IMG]
fosterbrittwolivia102009.jpg
[/IMG]
fosterbrittnewdad102009.jpg
[/IMG]

That's wonderful! You did a great job 'purtifying' Brittany too! I'll keep my fingers crossed this will be Brittany's forever home. :)

What a wonderful looking family. Bet they will love her to pieces. Glad she found a wonderful forever home.

Oh Robin! What a very nice looking family! I'm sure this is the perfect happily ever after for Bittney!

This literally brings tears to my eyes - but they're HAPPY tears. Brittany was SO deserving of a family to call her own, and I'm thrilled that these people were willing to take a chance on a more distinguished lady!!!! What awesome news!

You done FABULOUS Robin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that this is Britts one and only forever home. She looks so good and the little girl looks happy to have her too.

WTG Robin on all your hard work on behalf of Britt.

Back