Building my own cocker spaniel

karenwalksthedogs

Staff member
Owned by
2 cockers
I just finished brushing out Dylan and Riley. Boy are they blowing coat. I have enough fur to build my own cocker spaniel. I had to avoid large areas of Dylan where he has his stitches. I wish I'd thought about the losing the winter coat when I planned Dylan's surgery. It's hard to get him all brushed out right now and he's looking a little molty. At least his blue "Comfort Cone" adds a festive note.

Yeah, how's his eye?

I swept ( I use a rubber sort of broom thing) and then mopped. Had enough to fill the shopping bags you get from the grocery store YIKES

all of ours are blowing coat, including the cat. I'm probably blowing coat too

I can relate to building our own cocker spaniel when it's grooming day around here with 5 of them...rofl.

Glad that Dylan's eye is doing better.

Glad that Dylan's eye is doing better hope that it continues to improve and he gets to ditch the collar soon.

As for the grooming, I hear you there. The girls are at the grooms today so I did a thorough brush out last night, today I am washing bedding, sweeping floors and vaccuming..thank goodness for my dyson vaccum! but worse than their hair is my daughters pit. He sheds like a lab and it is everywhere. I have been taking care of him cause my daughter had some surgery and so he is here with us for a week. While he is here I am going to bath him and do his nails for her. He looks so pitifully sad sitting in the tub, at least he drys fast and sits well for his nails.

DJ I can hear you! My Mom's dobies shed way more then my cockers, and her GSDs also.

Back