C and J Cockers

LauraU

Still receiving threats from Joe Overlease. Glad you haven't taken down my post from years ago. Today I learned of a pup he sent out of state that the woman supposedly spent $3,000.00 on because it arrived with Parvo. Been in long distance conversation with her....and also another person that the photo of her pups DAD.... is currently being posted on his Webb site as another pups MOM years later. I hear from these people who are very upset to learn about where their pup came from. They have no idea.
He told the woman who had the sick pup that it was probably due to "an animal rights person that came on his property and did something"....I don't think that is how you get parvo.

No need to warn you about being harassed. He's scared several people into removing their posts. One woman sent me a frantic email begging that I delete her post so he would leave her alone.

When I was researching cocker spaniel breeders I did check out his website. It took one google search for me to quickly move on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh he's a ninny. He sent me emails before and I would just send him back nonsensical ones or random photos. It was kind of fun for a bit.

He's nuttier than squirrel poo and he can quote me on that!

I've looked at his dogs, and it "sounds" good. But, I PM someone on here (don't recall now who), and steered clear of him.

Oh he's a ninny. He sent me emails before and I would just send him back nonsensical ones or random photos. It was kind of fun for a bit.

He's nuttier than squirrel poo and he can quote me on that!

Reading this in bed, Paige, and just woke up Husbandio snorting with laughter!!

I'm sure Bogart will be fine with you, Becky. I wouldn't BUY a cocker from C and J cockers because I don't want to encourage their breeding, but I would sure rescue one. I know Bogart will have a wonderful life with you.

Bogart's in good hands now. I'm glad he's able to enjoy your yard.

Yes, you saved him and that's all that matters now.

Tasha 2.0 is a rescue from C & J, she arrived sick and we've had lots of genetic issues. Received threats as well, still Tasha has shown she has what it takes to be a great service dogtasha(5).JPG

Back