Can anyone recommend what to feed a 5 month old english cocker spaniel please?

Nicole ...Levi came from Silvermoon Cockers. She has shown years ago but she does not breed just for show dogs now,she loves silvers and good quality dogs. I checked her site the other day and she has a new litter,just a few days old and all already sold. She has a little girl,my favorite named Hope (she is also her favorite girl) that I would love to have a female puppy from. She may breed her this summer...but I am just not sure if I need another one...lol Right now I have my hands full with Levi.
Levi's sire is Ace and Dam is Rayan.

Oh..I just checked,she has one girl for sell,they were all on hold the other day...I would love to have a little girl someday:wub:

Last edited:
Thanks Kathy, checked out her site. Nice dogs on there. She seems knowledgable and conscientious. I love silvers. My Chadwick was a silver. One day I will have another silver.

Oh! I love silvers also! Who was that wonderful breeder of silvers in Brazil? Wow they were wonderful.

Can't remember the breeder's name but I do remember how stunning the dogs were.
I know Kelly will remember.. Connie has one of her dogs, I think he's about 10 now.. his call name is Biker.. he's not silver but a beautiful buff.

yes thats it Kelly....Levi's sire is out of a St. James Champion :) course there is lots of dogs in the US now with St. James lines...as she no longer breeds cockers

Last edited:
I'm curious to ask what type of exercise your little puppy gets. I know this might be the obvious answer and therefore something you're already doing, but a good dog is a tired dog. I've been fortunate enough with my cocker but I also have an american bulldog who, especially when he was a puppy, gets a bit excited and at 125 lbs he needed to get his energy out somewhere other than in my house. I take both my dogs to the park and they loooooovvve it. Plus you really get to see a wide variety of dogs that are so fun to play with. I know a lot of people are not fond of the dog park but also know that they are not all created equal. Try a couple before you banish the park for good. Otherwise a looonnnng walk might be in order when he gets unruly.

Back